Compounding is the art and science of preparing customized medications for patients. Each compounded prescription is created to meet the patient’s unique needs and improve patient compliance and outcomes.
Is the patient allergic to fillers, dyes, preservatives, or other additives?
We can make medications allergy free, lactose free, alcohol free, and sugar free.
We can make commercially unavailable preparations.
Does the patient have difficulty swallowing pills?
We have a solution.
Does the medication have a bad taste?
We can flavor it.
We can prepare:
- Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement
- Capsules- Regular and Time Released
- Creams- Topical, Rectal, Vaginal
- Dental Preparations
- Discontinued Products
- Gels- Topical, Oral
- Geriatric Formulations
- Lip Balms- Anesthetics, Sunscreen, Antiviral
- Non-Aerosol- Sprays, Nasal, Oral
- Otic Insufflations
- Pediatric Formulations
- Physical Therapy Formulations
- Suppositories- rectal, vaginal
- Pain cocktails, cough syrups
- Troches (Lozenges)- Anti fungal, Anti-smoking, Sublingual, other
Commonly Used Compounds:
- Pediatrics – flavored medicines in different dosage forms such as lollipop, lozenges, creams and oral solutions
- Pain Management – Arthritis, fibromyalgia, nerve and muscle pain gels and creams with less incedence of drowsiness, nausea or stomach upset Hospice
- Women’s Health – Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy, Menopause, Osteoporosis Female Sexual Dysfunction, PMS
- Men’s Health – Andropause, Sexual Dysfunction
- Veterinarian – Chewy treats, transdermal ear gels, beef, chicken, liver, and fish flavored suspensions
- Immune System Boost - Low dose naltrexone Click Here To Learn More